- When is the next shop update? I'm moving towards monthly shop updates. The date will be announced after I complete the wares and photograph them, but you can follow the process over on Instagram or join my newsletter.
- When is the next round of pre orders? I will not be doing any pre orders for 2021. I have new ideas I want to develop and so many glazes I need to use up, and the pre order model doesn't align with this. I hope you understand!
- Do you take custom orders? Not at this time. My patrons get custom mugs once a year; those tiers are currently full.
- When will you be making _____ again? I cycle though various designs for every shop update. If I didn't make what you were looking for this time, chances are it'll come around again soon! Face mugs and dice mugs are typically a part of every shop update.
- What is the best way to contact you? Email is the best way to contact me concerning any inquires: ave(at)averivera(dot)com. I have dedicated times to reply to emails Monday through Friday.
- How do you make your mugs? My mugs are made using a slab roller to roll out the clay, and templates I've developed over the years. Then I carve, sculpt, and decorate them all using various techniques.
- What type of clay/glazes do you use? I use Laguna mix 5 no grog. Most of my glazes are commercial; Amaco velvet underglazes, Clayscapes dipping glazes, Amaco Celadons, and Spectrum Floating glazes are a few of my favorite lines to play with.
- What happens if my item breaks during shipping? I try my best to package them to the best of my ability, but breaks can still happen. I will either replace the item or offer a full refund. Please email me at ave (at) averivera (dot) com with photos of the broken item or reply to your receipt so we can work this out.
Shipping, Returns, Etc...
I do accept returns, exchanges, and/or cancellations. For returns or exchanges, please contact me within 7 days of delivery and ship items back within 14 days of delivery. Once I receive the item in it's original condition, total cost minus shipping will be refunded.
For cancellations, they must be requested within 24 hours of purchase.
The following items can not be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
Conditions of return:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
***International Buyers Please Note: The buyer is responsible for all customs, duties, and/or import taxes. Any delays caused by this is out of my control. COVID-19 has impacted international shipping the most, please be aware that shipping delays are inevitable for the foreseeable future. Thank you for understanding!